Sunday, October 09, 2011

ANONYMOUS:'Operation Invade Wall Street' is ON!!

N Y S E, expect those of us who 
plan to destroy you !!!!


TRANSCRIPT:
_________________

Greetings citizens of the world, I am TheAnonMessage.

There's been some con flict, as always. Many people refuse to accept that Operation Invade Wall Street is a reality. Some say it is a COINTELPRO agent tactic to set the map for a false flag operation.

I am here to say that I am the messenger. As the messenger, I cannot take sides. I am not supporting or opposing invade wall street, and it was wrong of me to say that the operation has been terminated.

I am here to state the message.

I am here to clarify that factions of Anonymous are going with the operation. Other factions are opposing it. A fellow Anon told me the easiest way not to get caught is to use TOR at a hot spot, whether it be a university or a library. Quote: monitoring web traffic on a place with hundreds of people is hard unless you get many people. this is a fool proof solution. End quote.

He also provided me with a link to use and to spread.
http://93.17.7.151/webdav/greenshell.php

The link is provided in the description.

I immediately follow this information with an important message. Do not use this tool if you are easily traceable, such as when using a house router or any other personal form of internet connection.

Earlier today there was a short hack on N Y S E dot com. I am not authorized to reveal any other information other than that it was down for 30 minutes in a matter of seconds.

Those who are going to be part of the attack have a message to the N Y S E: We hack you because we don't like you.

We are all Anonymous.
We are all one Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.

N Y S E, expect those of us who plan to destroy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment